Margarita with a Straw is not just a film, it's an experience..... an humbling experience.
http://www.sakagaze.blogspot.com is the blog address for some of the cool and not so cool observations by Anindo Sen, a passionate Kolkatan. Kolkata is likely to feature prominently on this blog, just as it is likely to feature the personal preferences - as far as films, books or music or other finer aspects of life are concerned.
Popular Posts
-
Aditya Kapadia is undoubtedly the coolest e-friend that I have made. Inspite of being a celebrity (since childhood he has acted in televi...
-
It's the awards season once again..... and a gala time for cine-buffs like me. I have been lucky to feast on a really enjoyable movie-f...
-
Samadarshi Dutta is one of the fresh talents that Bangla cinema can boast of. He is an actor who has been consistently doing quality work,...
-
Here's a listing of one hundred favorite Hindi films of mine : [I have tried my level best to order them chronologically, based on the...
-
Andrew Garfield is the talk of the town right now as he plays Spider-Man, the much loved superhero in the new Spider-Man film, a whole ne...
-
Bollywood has really woken up.... to new-age cinema! And this time, none other than the much celebrated king of mush, Karan Johar, has back...
-
Asha Bhosle , the original & ultimate songstress-diva turns 76 today! Being an ardent admirer of the singer, I wish her a VERY HAPPY BIR...
-
Recently, I have caught some cool flicks on video, I know 'cool' is a much abused word, it is so randomly used today to mean a bi...
-
DELHI BELLY A film that dares to be irreverent & funny .......... Aamir Khan's Delhi Belly is all set for worldwide releas...
-
Anik Dutta's debut Bangla feature film ' Bhooter Bhobishyot ' is a delightful watch. It is a tongue-in-cheek film about e...
2 comments:
Best Indian film seen this year!!!!
It is such a soulful film. I loved it too. I found the performances were all top notch, and Kalki Koechlin was amazingly brilliant.
Post a Comment