Watching Aparna Sen (RinaDi to all who love her, adore her) on the big screen once again is what made 'Chotushkone' (Death... Fair and Square) so special to me. And as an ardent admirer, having observed her from close quarters almost all my life, I can't resist from sharing these stills from the movie... as words can't express the medley of feelings, some if which reside in the realm of inarticulate wonderment.
http://www.sakagaze.blogspot.com is the blog address for some of the cool and not so cool observations by Anindo Sen, a passionate Kolkatan. Kolkata is likely to feature prominently on this blog, just as it is likely to feature the personal preferences - as far as films, books or music or other finer aspects of life are concerned.
Popular Posts
-
1. A Serious Man [2009] 2. The King's Speech [2010] 3. Black Swan [2010] 4. Blue Valentine [2010] 5. The Savages [2007] 6. Kick-Ass...
-
This is a list of 100 of my favorite Bangla films that I have had the opportunity of seeing over the years. I would like to recommend vie...
-
Samadarshi Dutta is one of the fresh talents that Bangla cinema can boast of. He is an actor who has been consistently doing quality work,...
-
It is the story of four lives, four characters, and more.... a story that is woven in Mumbai - a city of ever-changing dynamics, yet ...
-
Yes, again it's that time of the year...... it's the time for the Oscars! And from the long list of nominees, here are the film...
-
Ewan McGregor is the birthday boy today! Hahaha....... And here I am wishing him the very best, as I choose to gush about his greatness, ...
-
I had read some years back the book called 'Chilly Scenes of Winter' by Ann Beattie. I still remember having stumbled upon the book ...
-
Natural Highs [I came upon a beautiful piece on some of the things which give us a natural high, and hence thought of sharing the same w...
-
Aditya Kapadia is undoubtedly the coolest e-friend that I have made. Inspite of being a celebrity (since childhood he has acted in televi...
-
Thirsty? Asks the campaign. Thirst for what, you may ask....... Well, it could be a campaign for anything, not necessarily for s...
Thursday, October 09, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment