Popular Posts

Saturday, March 01, 2014

The best feeling

I know, it may sound cliched.......
I know, it would not mean much to the world that does not understand the significance of what lies in between the words, what it really feels.......
yet, I have to admit, to that 'special person' as much as to myself, that it feels the best, the very best, when I look at that person and, wonder of wonders, I see a smile so genuine, a smile that can be credited to my presence, my being in that person's life, an affirmation that's unique.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pallavi said...

You make me smile,you make me laugh, you are the one who cheers me up. When I am down, you pick me up; when I frown, you turn my frown upside down. You make me smile and giggle. I like that you give me butterflies. It sounds really cheesy, I know, but that's the effect you have on me. Every single time.


I'd rather speak to you about the new girl in your life than not speak to you at all. Because you make me smile, no matter how dark my day is.

I've told you how I felt, all my feelings are true. You make me smile.... well, you are always there for me, and you are just simply amazing. The goofyness we share and our conversations are something I'd never trade for anything. I know you are special that's why you find ME to be special, that's why it is a privilege to be the reason for your smile as well.

Sunny said...

True smiles never fade, and they never fail to infect us with genuine warmth.
And the less said about the fake smiles is better. The faces which paint themselves with moronic smiles cease to create a lasting impression in our hearts.