Blogging for me is a whole new concept.
It is fun, I guess, to be able to share my personal take on wide range of subjects.
Any discovery is fascinating for that matter.
Let's see where this very new-found fascination leads me!
http://www.sakagaze.blogspot.com is the blog address for some of the cool and not so cool observations by Anindo Sen, a passionate Kolkatan. Kolkata is likely to feature prominently on this blog, just as it is likely to feature the personal preferences - as far as films, books or music or other finer aspects of life are concerned.
Popular Posts
-
1. A Serious Man [2009] 2. The King's Speech [2010] 3. Black Swan [2010] 4. Blue Valentine [2010] 5. The Savages [2007] 6. Kick-Ass...
-
This is a list of 100 of my favorite Bangla films that I have had the opportunity of seeing over the years. I would like to recommend vie...
-
It is the story of four lives, four characters, and more.... a story that is woven in Mumbai - a city of ever-changing dynamics, yet ...
-
Samadarshi Dutta is one of the fresh talents that Bangla cinema can boast of. He is an actor who has been consistently doing quality work,...
-
Yes, again it's that time of the year...... it's the time for the Oscars! And from the long list of nominees, here are the film...
-
Ewan McGregor is the birthday boy today! Hahaha....... And here I am wishing him the very best, as I choose to gush about his greatness, ...
-
Aditya Kapadia is undoubtedly the coolest e-friend that I have made. Inspite of being a celebrity (since childhood he has acted in televi...
-
'Mathura nagarpati kaahe tum Gokul jaao?" Just two days back, Rituda had tweeted: Wrapped up the shoot of Satyanewshi, a crime ...
-
I had read some years back the book called 'Chilly Scenes of Winter' by Ann Beattie. I still remember having stumbled upon the book ...
-
Tintin has finally landed on the silver-screen and has conquered!!! I saw the film on Children's Day (November 14th). I wasn'...

2 comments:
More power to you and your blogging!!
impressed by all ur posts have 2 say u r ma dbout movies though!!!!
Post a Comment