It's been a thing with me... NOT talking the talk. People keep asking me why I don't speak out, when I should.... or why I don't make the right kind of noise.
Well, first, noise puts me off somehow. But, actually, it is more of a reticence to talk about the things that disturb me, depress me or disgust me. I even detest my inability to speak up, I do. To be honest, I hate when I feel the urge to talk about something that bothers me but I feel like I've already talked about it too much in the private... so I just hold it in.
http://www.sakagaze.blogspot.com is the blog address for some of the cool and not so cool observations by Anindo Sen, a passionate Kolkatan. Kolkata is likely to feature prominently on this blog, just as it is likely to feature the personal preferences - as far as films, books or music or other finer aspects of life are concerned.
Popular Posts
-
Asha Bhosle , the original & ultimate songstress-diva turns 76 today! Being an ardent admirer of the singer, I wish her a VERY HAPPY BIR...
-
Hollywood has completed one hundred years..... recently, there was an exhibition of photographs held in Kolkata, commemorating the cen...
-
Ewan McGregor is the birthday boy today! Hahaha....... And here I am wishing him the very best, as I choose to gush about his greatness, ...
-
When I went to see this latest Bangla film released at a nearby multiplex, I must confess that I wasn't much clued in on the buzz abou...
-
' Mere Brother Ki Dulhan ' is the upcoming Yash-Raj Films production. It is all geared up for release and the promos on air have...
-
Love rocks! Love sucks! Love hurts! Love kills! Love debases! Love eludes! Love expires! Love transpires! Love transcends! Yes, all the abov...
-
Andrew Garfield is the talk of the town right now as he plays Spider-Man, the much loved superhero in the new Spider-Man film, a whole ne...
-
Aditya Kapadia is undoubtedly the coolest e-friend that I have made. Inspite of being a celebrity (since childhood he has acted in televi...
-
Mahendra Singh Dhoni (popularly called Mahi) has always been my favorite amongst the contemporary Indian cricketers. Here's wishin...
-
This is a list of 100 of my favorite Bangla films that I have had the opportunity of seeing over the years. I would like to recommend vie...
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Not talking the talk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment