http://www.sakagaze.blogspot.com is the blog address for some of the cool and not so cool observations by Anindo Sen, a passionate Kolkatan. Kolkata is likely to feature prominently on this blog, just as it is likely to feature the personal preferences - as far as films, books or music or other finer aspects of life are concerned.
Popular Posts
-
I had read some years back the book called 'Chilly Scenes of Winter' by Ann Beattie. I still remember having stumbled upon the book ...
-
Natural Highs [I came upon a beautiful piece on some of the things which give us a natural high, and hence thought of sharing the same w...
-
It is the story of four lives, four characters, and more.... a story that is woven in Mumbai - a city of ever-changing dynamics, yet ...
-
'Ship of Theseus' has finally arrived in Indian cinemas, in a wide-yet-limited release, nothing short of a mean feat because it is ...
-
My sinful surrender..... my weakness. Pizzas tempt me endlessly, and I surrender sinfully..... There's nothing like giving in to the te...
-
As the year 2010 comes to a close, here's looking back at all the films seen, be it on television, on home video, or in theaters, and, a...
-
Having popcorn while watching a movie at the theater has a unique charm of its own. It is a luxury that always makes the movie-going expe...
-
Ek Main Aur Ek Tu is the new film from Karan Johar's production house. It's the perfect Valentine's Day movie. Or...
-
"P ersepolis" is an animation film. But it is much more than just an animation film. Being a lover of animation films, I grabbe...
-
'3 Idiots' rocks ! I loved '3 Idiots' , but more than that, I felt after reading the t2 review (with The Telegraph) of...
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I sense a true void but more in the cinema with the subaltern characteristics than in anything else.
Rituda's absence never be fulfilled!
Post a Comment